Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mercy Today


Mercy Today
You didn't come to call the righteous,the neat or the clean.You didn't come to ask perfection.You'd never ask that of me.You didn't come to bring peace,but came with a sword.You came to save the sick and wounded sinner,that's me, Lord.
There's no limit to grace today.No limit to how You save
and You set me down in a wide open space and say,
Mercy today. Mercy today.”
Mercy today. Mercy today.

La, la hallelujah!La, la hallelujah!
You want my compassion.Away with sacrifice.You clean all condemnation;my willful desires.You are unchanging.What can man do?Really, what can man do to mewhen my Savior is You?
There's no limit to grace today.No limit to how You save and You set me down in a wide open space and say,
Mercy today. Mercy today.”
Mercy today. Mercy today.

La, la hallelujah!La, la hallelujah!
Mercy triumphs over judgment!Mercy triumphs over my will!Mercy, fall down like rain andI'll be still.I'll be still.Mercy today, mercy today,mercy today, mercy today.
There's no limit to grace today.No limit to how You save and You set me down in a wide open space and say,
Mercy today. Mercy today.”
Mercy today. Mercy today.

La, la hallelujah!La, la hallelujah!
(C)2011 Krista Eyler
Matthew 9:12-13I desire compassion, and not sacrifice.I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
Psalm 118:5-6From my distress, I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a large place. The Lord is for me; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Matthew 10:34Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
James 2:13 Mercy triumphs over judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment